Price: 1 350 000 €
Galardo Real Estate brings to your attention a sunny and cozy house in the village of Lozen.
The property is located in the village of Dolni Lozen and is at three traffic lights from Orlov Most, has a permissiom for usage since November 2007 and is designed to be cozy, comfortable and low energy. The place is very quiet and protected from winds, and the western border of the property is protected by 15 walnut trees, creating exceptional comfort and coolness in the summer. The property is family owned and not an investment project: it was built under the personal control of the owners, without an entrepreneur with the best possible materials.
Yard- 1930sq. meters, surrounded by a two-meter concrete fence, face concrete. The displacement of the yard is reduced to insignificant with an embankment of 1m. in the northern part, decreasing along the terrain to the street. The yard has grass, flowers, thuja, some fruit trees and is watered by an automatic irrigation system.
The fence is built with a building permition as required by the law and has a total length of 188m. and height of 2m., covered with a small roof and it has a front door, double automatic doors and six meters sliding automatic door. All machines work. The fence has taps and sockets for additional use of water and electricity. There is water and electricity on the outside of the fence as well.
The watering system in the house is in the basement underground in the car canal. It consists of 10 cubic meters of buffer vessels, Italian well pumps and a hydrophore system. There is an additional pump for emergency watering. Electronic control of TORO, TORO sprinklers and Rain bird.
The house consists of a cellar of 207sq.m., a basement of 124sq.m. Total area of the building is 346sq.m. TOTAL: 677sq.m. The walls are built as a sandwich with cotton wool, bricks and styrofoam, a total of 40cm. thick. Description of the PPP:
- basement with multifunctional distribution- technical room, storage rooms and home theater;
- basement includes two garage cells with a channel for small car repairs, storage for tires and tiles, laundry room. The basement has sectional automatic garage doors;
- workshop, warehouses, barbecue and a large covered garage (shed) with an area of about 450 square meters.m.
- underground warehouse (cellar) with an area of 185 square meters with a constant temperature of 14 degrees, obtained naturally. The underground warehouse is equipped with a freight elevator of DEMAG (Germany).
- The house is one of the first in Bulgaria REHAU Total houses and this includes installations and appliances as follows: solar system with 400 liter boiler, underfloor heating, drinking installation with German ionizing filter, central vacuum cleaner. All windows and doors in the house are REHAU.
- Siemens power installation, luminaires from Segmueller Germany and unique luminaires made to order for their location in the interior. The house also has three-phase electricity.
- water sources are the water supply and sewerage network and its own as well, duly registered;
- wastewater system with treatment plant, discharged and without the need for periodic pumping;
- Security system- two-zone system allowing the safety of the house.